How to Contact Your Georgia Legislators – Act Now!

GaCareLogoContact your state representative and senator concerning marijuana law reform. Here’s how…

1. Go to this page Georgia General Assembly Web Page (note: Current member information will be updated on Monday 1/12/2015)

2. Enter your address and find your district and state representatives and senator

3. Click on their name to find contact information

4. Call or email them with the following message:

a. My name is – – – I support reforming marijuana laws in Georgia

b. I support medical marijuana for the sick

c. I do not support arresting and jailing people for possession and use of marijuana

d. We need your help in changing these laws

e. I would like to talk with further about this issue.

f. Provide contact information

It is not necessary to state all the reasons you want to reform. Just inform them you want them to act on this matter.

It’s that easy. Let us know how your efforts went. Send us their reply to

Call us if you need help - 404 271 9061